9/6/13

Foodies




Went to Monolog Coffee (Plaza Senayan) and Pancious (Plaza Indonesia) with my cousin and brotherlast month and I just had to take some shots! 
We ordered: 
1. Savoury Pancake: Smoked Beef (I love the perfect combination between the melted mozzarella cheese and smoked beef and to top it off, the smooth structure of the pancake itself)
2. Fresh Fruit Ice Tea Cocktail (it's pitcher and definitely recommended! Fresh and sweet and a little sour)
3. Egg Benedict (note to self: try to make a perfect egg like in the picture up-right)
4. The Fried Chicken Dinner with gravy and french fries (favorite!)
5. Smoked Salmon Tartine (sorry Salmon I never get it why some people like you....ever)
6. OJ, Fresh milk, and lychee tea

Bottom left: what seemed like coffee machines in Monolog. I love this place with the comfy couches made me feel like I'm on set of 'Friends'!

Since I'm bored right now and not in the mood for doing anything (except watching Grey's Anatomy that will start in 5 mins), I decided to write again in this blog. Don't know if anybody ever read this but it's just my outlet--I think. And no, I won't make this a culinary-cafe hopping-full with reviews kind of blog, I'd just like to deliver my thought and my ideas or experience. 

Monolog Coffee: @monologcoffee on Twitter and Instagram
Pancious: @panciouspancake on Twitter

X

Published via Blogger for iPad


No comments: