6/7/13

Hey June

Hello! I'm abandoning you (again) but anyways, I'm happy cause it's June right now. It's my birth/(hopefuly) lucky month. And there will be exams and tests on June (fingers-crossed) hopefully I can work hard and smart enough to pass with flying colors :) here's my exam schedule, June 10-17: second-semester exam. June 16: drum grade test, soo wish me luck!
Last May, my school invited an indie duo called Endah N Rhesa (they're husband and wife), to perform and yeah it was pretty much highlight of the day. My favorite song is Silence Island (which turned out to be their single in their newest album). Soo check them on twitter and search for their song on youtube (esp Silence Island cause its good!). And 2 weeks after that, June 1st, I watched Andien! My favorite female-singer woo hoo!! She also sang some tracks from her newest album (that just came out today on CD entitled #Andien) like 'Bernyanyi Untukmu' and 'Aku Disini Untukmu', its a remake of Dewa 19. Aaaand I planned to buy the album as soon as it's available :>

playlist: Dear Jacqui - Tim Heintz, You Make Me Smile - Dave Koz, Have You - Koala
book: Currently still on Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
movie: none - hadn't watched anything lately :( except Iron Man 3 that was probably the last movie I saw
concert: Andien, June 1st
website: newyorkfashionweek.com
tv show: new girl



No comments: