11/13/12

Sunday AM


(this was written on Sunday and I didn't get to post it until now)

Now it’s been almost a week without my cellphone and I feel dull
But the bright side is, I can *ahem* study without any distractions and whatnot, and I can focus on more important things.
This AM my bestfriend, Erina went to my place, because we had to sell T-shirts slash tickets for my school’s funbike (yep my school’s holding funbike on Nov 25th). After we got tired from smiling and being nice and friendly EVEN to those who didnt really appreciate us nor even took a glance of what we were offering (I feel you, salesmen), we went to a cafe called Lotus Mio.

Lotus Mio is located near my house (yay!) and it’s not so big but artsy and filled with cute wooden furnitures. The menus are italian like pasta, lasagna (homemade), also their specialty is gelato. So if you want to go to a gelato place that arent filled with kimcil2 you can come here! They had cookies and cream, green tea and mint, strawberry, chocolate (less flavor than the ones you can find on Artemy). The other (+) of this place is, not so many people visit it, because its far from schools area or downtown, so it has its own exclusivity, and it’s quiet, it would be a nice place to study or hangout and just talk with a good friend.

Erina ordered Pannacotta for Rp 14.500, it’s like creamy pudding filled with strawberries. And by creamy I mean really mushy and creamy and so yummmmm!  Parfait! Its SO good & recommended. I was gonna go for Chocolate Lava but they ran out of it (I can tell, maybe it’s their bestest specialty) so I ordered gelato instead. It was cookies and cream, and it was VERY very recommended because of its stickiness and taste. Thats all that we ordered because we didnt have much time we had to go back home and to sell some more but we were all in all, satisifed!






 
(wooden bedside)

(from the Halloween decorations)

Looking forward to try Apple Pie, Quiche and Fettucine. Sorry for the bad photo qualities, all photos were taken with iPod so yeah that's why. 
Ciao! a

No comments: