10/7/12

Prevaricator much?

Hi. I hadn't been blogging for so long I'm starting to miss it. Anyway, it's Sunday and it wasn't really a funday but today was better than the weekdays, so I'm still grateful for it. I've just finished taking some SAT Vocab Quiz (the reading section) and the practice test (because I'm gonna have English test tomorrow so I figured it might be good to do the SATs) and I got 730 for the practice test :>
Last Saturday, I went to my brother's game it was a basketball game and he was the captain, in my opinion he wasn't golden :( due to his asthma and he got a bit tired in the 3rd and 4th quarter. But anyway his school team won (I used to go there to) so good luck for tomorrow's game!
Last night I happened to be at this big concert with Michael Paulo and David Benoit in it and it was awesome and mindblowing (I especially love Jamey Tate because he was super cute and his drumming wasn't too rigid and he didn't look like he was trying too hard-he looked relaxed-something to look up to). I bought Jamey's CD too and it's such and ear candy, my favorite is Six Freeways, it's like a soundtrack to a candlelight dinner-it's romantic and soulful.
A few weeks ago I was experimenting with juice and this came up: Beetroot and Carrot. Made it and tasted it, it actually tasted OK, not bad. But then afterwards I felt queasy and I wanted to throw up badly (good thing I didn't throw up at school that day, or anywhere). I was supposed to add it with Ginkgo Biloba and rosemary but I didn't so maybe that's why. So the recipe is: beetroot, carrot, ginkgo biloba (just one drop) and rosemary. I googled and it is said to stimulate your brain and it's best consumed in the morning before going to school so you would be focused and all that shit while you're at school. So if anybody would like to make any, let me know because I can email you with the full recipes and I would like to know how it would turn out with the full ingredients. Fingers crossed you will be okay and you'll get a straight A at school!
At last, happy weekends (well the week is about to start again-sighs) and please click here. (You're welcome). There's a pumpkin spice latte somewhere on pg 13 :) not sure if it came out in Indonesia though :(

x

No comments: