7/5/12

Thanks Blair

Dear, Rani SVDW. Happy birthday my soulsister, bestfriend forever, the one who stands beside me through ups and downs, who understands me soo deep, and loves me for who I am. Ran, aku berharap semua yg terbaik utk kehidupan km kedepan. Tambah dewasa ya km. tambah cantik & bijaksana. I love you beyond words. Aku syg bgt sm km ran. For real. Selalu sehat. Selalu awsum & rocks ya! Ceria& semangat terus. Smg selalu bahagia :) sukses FKU&drum life. Keep classy, classic, elegant. Youre my one & only biatch ❤ sorry rani for not making phone call :( speaker ku gabisa dibuat telfon, tlfn rumah hang. The best wish goes to D! Goodluck w/ him baby buruan :P hehehe selalu ada untukku ya rani, smg tambah syg aku. Nice trip in bandung! Aku sengaja ga sms biar km pikir aku lupa :P choco dr canada udh siap :P rapot gajadi diambilin hehe. Salam buat om, tante, Abi. I love them too :)x happy birthday again qatar princess. Its gonna be ur day ❤ I LOVE YOU! ❤A.W. i'm ready for our new adventure of life rawr! :}

No comments: