7/5/12

Gotta be the good life

So my birthday was on the 24th, I was away so I had fun after the birth day. I'm cool with it, totes. Had been feeling really good and blessed with such kind friends :) I also feel inspired and jolted from anything that buried me-and my creative mind. I feel like I could find my way back into enjoying more of life what has to offer, which is the non-surprisingly, drums. I feel passionate about it and i really can't wait to try some new patterns, rudiments. I just feel like I finally found my way back.
As for my birthday, I had a really good time, really kind motivate & supportive wishes from my friends and bestfriends, and my fam of course. I'm really looking forward for the many years of friendship & sistership.
Thank you for the video, I watch it everyday and it never failed to put a smile on my face, I don't like it, I LOVE it! Everything keeps getting better , I'm so thankful right now, I feel blessed.
Alhamdulillah :)

No comments: