9/9/12

9/6/2012

Hey guys, so I finally came up with entirely different header. I personally like it, 'cuz I think it brought such a cool-mint-y atmosphere (?). Anyways, I changed the blog title too that's why.
Today I'm gonna be doing Thankful Thursday, so here it goes:
1) My girl-friends
So good to finally be able to interact with them again and have no boundaries *cough*. And it feels right to make jokes and laugh without keeping eyes on people around us.
2) Ladies' Club
I just got back from LC this afternoon and it made me realize of how relieving it is to talk and just exchange stories. No dramas, just us gossiping while sippung lemon squash and eating some cakes and macarons. God, I miss them!
3) My Mom
Thankful for her because she had been so patient dealing with me and she'd been driving for me since the first day of school, she's such a strong powerful woman
4) Caffeine
It keeps me awake and sane in the mornings and while I'm cramming for exams. Boy we better be workin out again next week 'cuz next week's gonna be EXAM WEEK! Darrrn time flies so fast when you're..not studying.

I've been meaning to change my bloggie and I hope this might work, because I've missed writing and I have so much more to say and to share. If there's any reader please let me know because I, in this point, am not really sure if there's anyone who actually reads this full of venting and ranting blog of a 16 year-old. I would like to continue writing, and just rambling, about what I like, what I dislike, and so on.
What about you? What are you thankful for this week?


2 comments:

Lady Dearie said...

I like blogs that rants out their pent up feelings! It makes them seem normal and not at all, somehow pretentious. Keep up the good work girl! You dont need to change! But even if you did, you'll work it! He he he. *virtual high-five*

Rani said...

@ Lady Dearie:
Thank you! No, I don't intend to literally change, the change I was talking about was about the header, and links, and some pictures (if you had seen my blog previously like maybe 1 week ago you'd understand)
Thank you so much, it's flattering! Can I follow your blog too? :)