1/26/12

Großvatti


I'm not supposed to bring up this subject again, but I guess I just want to have an outlet and I just don't want to end up crying before I go to sleep. Again.

My grandpa passed away Jan 11th, and it has been such a bummer for us. Grandma, mom, and everyone else especially me because we were really really close. He had been hospitalized for a month and went home, and returned to hospital again for couple of weeks since November.

In one point, I was relieved that 't he wouldn't have to feel the pain from the injections and dialysis and the eating disorder or the blood transfusion. But on the other side, I miss him badly. He was like a dad to me, with him pondering his beard, or driving me home after school when I was in elementary. His jokes and his belly bouncing every time he laughs. And how he used to tell me how he would look on my wedding day.

It has been 15 days now, and I already miss him.

It's been dull, and I know this sounds pretty cliche, but every little thing that I do reminds me of him. It's like something's just not in its right place. It's been dull.

Because we pretty much like doing the same stuff and we're just THAT compatible to each other.

I miss you, and I love you.
Forever & Always


-R

4 comments:

Acha said...

Deepest condolence Ran :) me love yaaa, always here

Rani said...

Thanks Achaa :) me loves you more

Seann said...

I'm so sorry, I didn't know. It's probably not gonna help at all, but he's in a much better place, watching over you. As long as your memories are there, he'll be with you, Rani. Feel better. Love you!

Rani said...

Thanks Rose Ann, noo, I feel better now :) x
PS I miss you!